Gleaners Food Bank Team Member
This position with our partner employer provides an opportunity to learn valuable skills, such as organization and time management, to enter a path to meaningful employment and economic independence.
What makes you a great fit:
- You are fun, responsible, and energetic.
- You like to work with others as part of a team, but you can also work independently.
- You’re willing to learn new skills and gain valuable work experience.
Why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll have the opportunity to make new friends and work with them.
- You will earn badges showcasing your accomplishments.
- Employer Partners offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and benefits.
Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Use technologies like computers, smartphones, manage apps, and other points of sales systems.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate with customers, verbally and in writing.
- Assist with training and development of other employees.
- Track inventory.
- Responsible for conducting oneself in a safe and respectful manner.
- Keep a record and log of work completed and supplies used.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be updated to include other duties or responsibilities the Employer Partner may deem necessary from time to time.
By entering your number and filling out this form, you agree to receive mobile messages. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.